white xmas

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
We had snow here in the valeys a couple of days ago, its just about cleared up except on the hight mountains..... but with more snow forcast for tonight we mya have a white christmas yet.

Ed

masongary44

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 6, 2004
Leeds, England
We had about 4 inches in Oldham / Saddleworth spread over 2 or decent snowfalls..... In a few nights time i am heading out into the peaks for a bit of quiet time.... cant wait :)

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
We got this near home.......

Jules, her mum and I took Lollop out in the snow ..He loved it !! :D

This is about 20 miles from our house...

davlol4yg.jpg

davlol33vy.jpg

davlol46uj.jpg

Hehehhe Loads o fun !! :lol:

JakeR

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
Well in Cardiff you don't get snow, you get whats technically know as "gritty black slush". It's a natural phenomenon only found here i think. When it falls it's like a cross between rain, hail and sleet and whatever it touches immediatly goes dirty, even if it was a perfectly clean surface prior to the dirty deluge.

But never on christmas day, weather god is nice to us on christmas day. I don't think i can remember one christmas day when the sun hasn't been shining and being perfectly cold and crisp :approve:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE