Which Fenix flashlight do you have ?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

perfectful

Banned
Jul 1, 2010
China
Do you have a Fenix flashlight ?and which Fenix flashlight do you have ?

and now I have the Fenix E01 ,LD01 ,Tk10,TK40,and all the fenix flashlight are works well for me ,and I plan buy a the New release flashlight LD 15.

what about your's ,and your plan ?

Andy80F

Jun 30, 2010
Poole, Dorset
Fenix Eo1, TK20 and MC10. The EO1 sits mostly unused and the TK20 needs a reason to be carried but the MC10 goes everywhere with me. I run and Hash (Hash House Harriers) and with a Zebralight H501 on a headband and the MC10 in my hand this is just about perfect for night runs. However for the coming winter I may look at the HP10. Fenix do make excellent lights and the Tk20 makes similar powered Mag-lights look both dull and somewhat ordinary. The MC10 is at first feel a bit plasticy but after regular use I have come to rely on it and the ability to reduce power output and stand it /hang it / wear it makes for a very versatile EDC torch. The also always carry a Zebralight which is just so uniquely perfect for any near field illumination. All my torches have Eneloop batteries in them so the usual trickle drain of rechargeables is not a problem.

Andy80F

Got teh old L1D of Lurch and have just bought the L2D body as well as the white wand push fit and red filter

also got the LD01 AAA version to go on my neck knife

DSP3416-1.jpg

DSP3415-1.jpg

DSP3413-1.jpg

will add the L1D to a Kydex sheath of a bigger knife im making

would like a AAA version of the MC10 tho

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
I have the TK10, very compact and powerful. Lights up the whole woods at night. Doubled with a red filter it is perfect for wildlife watching. Compared to others in the same class, the battery life is really long too.

Amon81

Nomad
Mar 9, 2009
Birmingham
I have the LD20 and it's the best tourch I've ever used. Batteries last an age, powerful, waterproof and seems pretty much bombproof. Plus as it takes 2 AA battirs it's easy to just keep some spare in you kit.

I'd also highly reccomend the Diffuser Lanterns they do, about £3 each and are great. I have both the white and red versions. Perfect for lighting a tent.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
I'd also highly reccomend the Diffuser Lanterns they do, about £3 each and are great. I have both the white and red versions. Perfect for lighting a tent.

I'll have to check those out. At the moment I'm using those cheap LED wall lights from JLM or whatever it is to light my tent.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I picked up an L2D in the classifieds, it doesn't get much use apart from the "my light is brighter than yours" moments at camp sometimes. I tend to stick to my headlamp and leave my hands free for other stuff like eating, drinking and rolling cigs.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
I forgot I have the LD20 too. I always carry this, runs on two AAs and lasts ages. Perfect carry piece when you are out and about. Things have come a long way since the AA mini Maglite days.

J4C3

Forager
Apr 11, 2010
Derbyshire
Have a Fenix e01 on my keyring,but a nitecore in my wallet 170 lumen and a wolfeyes cr123 200lumen by the bed,most bags have 2-3 torches in

Mr Adoby

Forager
Sep 6, 2008
The woods, Småland, Sweden
Got an E01 that has been retired from the keyring by a Nitecore EZAA. An L2D with white diffusor for home use and a new TK12 R5 with white diffusor for camp use. Like the runtime on low/medium with 18650. No plans for any new lights soon, but I got troubles with low impulse control regarding brights, so you never know...

Gill

Jun 29, 2004
SCOTLAND
Got teh old L1D of Lurch and have just bought the L2D body as well as the white wand push fit and red filter

also got the LD01 AAA version to go on my neck knife

DSP3416-1.jpg

DSP3415-1.jpg

DSP3413-1.jpg

will add the L1D to a Kydex sheath of a bigger knife im making

would like a AAA version of the MC10 tho

Thats s ome setup buddy , i dont have a fenix yet but soon.:D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE