Which Fenix flashlight do you have ?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

helixpteron

Native
Mar 16, 2008
UK
I have a P3D which I really like. The (optional) diffuser works very well with it.

Be great if it put out 375 Lumens...

Its my primary EDC light, in addition to Petzl e+Lites, Photon Freedom CN's, and a modified Maglite AA.

perfectful

Banned
Jul 1, 2010
China
Now I plan to buy the Fenix LD15,and I have found many store ,and Removed link this store is cheaper than others ,and free shipping worldwide ,any other lower price ?and any advice for this flahlight ?

Last edited by a moderator:

J4C3

Forager
Apr 11, 2010
Derbyshire
Perfectful
let me see first post which fenix do you like? by your fifth your linking and you live in china,link perhaps for knock off from china by any chance?

kiltedpict

Native
Feb 25, 2007
Banchory
Sorry to hijack this thread, but I just bust my good torch (LED Lenser Police Tech Focus) and looking for a replacement.... The Fenix LD20 seems popular... Any other suggestions?

Cheers, KP

Col_M

Jun 17, 2010
London and Devon
I have a LD20 it's certainly very bright, it usually sits in my bag though as my head torch is more practical and leaves my hands free.

kiltedpict

Native
Feb 25, 2007
Banchory
Well, I actually bought the new Fenix tk45. It's a lot of money but what a lot of torch. Pity the wife sussed straight away- isn't that too big? Does this mean you need to by a smaller one too?

Rumbled!!

paolo

Life Member
Dec 30, 2009
Veneto, Northeastern Italy
I have the LD 20. Nice torch, small enough to be carried anytime I need it and powered by the same AA batteries that fit in my gps, my pocket camera...
I plan to upgrade to a bigger one even if i don't really need it .. it's my gadget addiction that sometimes comes back to life...

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
I am now the owner of a p1d(from the gift it on thread), I am amazed at how far torch tech has come on, I now realise i have been living in the dark ages with my mag lights. brilliant throw for such a tiny torch.

Trackerman

Forager
Apr 3, 2008
Sweden
Fenix P1 D. I carry it into the wilderness together with a Petzl headlamp. I´m trying to carry as light as possible, and the P1 D gives so much light for it´s size.

Chopper

Native
Sep 24, 2003
Kent.
I have the L1D & L2D, great torches.

I have recently reviewd the new LD15, a great single AA cell flashlight which is my new EDC.

johnbaz

Nomad
Mar 1, 2009
Sheffield, england.
www.flickr.com
Hi

I have a T1 that has been very troublesome (faulty switch- still is faulty:( )
I had a L2T but my mum took a real shine to the brightness of it and the fact that it didn't need them 'strange' batteries (CR123a's):D

The T1 has come in so handy at work for looking inside huge steel castings;)

John:)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE