Which DOWN bag for £150 or less?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

kiltedpict

Native
Feb 25, 2007
Banchory
I've just sent my custom PHD bag back as they put the zip on the wrong side! I could have happily not bothered about it, but given the cost, well, I thought it was only right to get it fixed. They were very apologetic though :)

Loved my alpkit SH 600 but just too heavy and bulky for my plans next spring. I still have my alpkit AD700 for winter use.

ATB

KP

Bucephalas

Jan 19, 2012
Chepstow, Wales
Cheers KP.

I'm closer to a decision now.
I'll give the Big Lebowski a chance to change my mind but I think RAB and GoOutdoors will end up with my birthday money (that I'm gifting myself!).

kiltedpict

Native
Feb 25, 2007
Banchory
You won't be disappointed with a Rab bag. My wife bought be my bag as an early joint Xmas and birthday pressie, otherwise I would have gone for a Rab myself.

kiltedpict

Native
Feb 25, 2007
Banchory
My PHD bag is almost comically big- its rated to 0 c, I can get in it with a down jacket on and still fit my 3 year old in with me! I love being able to turn over inside but not take the bag with me. I weighs just under 800g too!!!

lub0

Settler
Jan 14, 2009
East midlands
To conclude this thread of mine I just ordered a PHD Minim 300 in the PHD sale for £187 delivered. Will let you guys know how it performs when it arrives here.
Emma from PHD told me there are only 3 left in stock, now I just ordered one that means there are only two remaining so just a little tip there for you guys!

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE