whetstone

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tinkerer

Forager
Mar 11, 2010
bournemouth
hi guys, anyone got any recommendations for whetstones, good makes and where to buy? i dont want diamond and i also dont want to spend stupid money ,(its a bushcraft knife not a samurai sword) i think around the 1200 grit for finishing off as i allready have 600 diamond stone .thanks

slammer187

Nomad
Jul 11, 2009
Ireland
A water stone? Save your money and head down to your local car repair/body repair shop and buy wet'n'dry paper ranging from 220 grit to maybe 2500 and you'll have your knife popping hair for a fraction of the price!

Tadpole

Nov 12, 2005
Bristol
Get a strop (charity shop leather belt) and some Autosol. Strop every time you use your knife and you'll hardly need to use your stone(s)

tinkerer

Forager
Mar 11, 2010
bournemouth
got the stones today super fast delivery.goodjob been out in the batcave for a few hours and WOW never used anything over a 600 before ,and i got to say these stones for the price are the nuts.cheers guys im off for a shave with the enzo:swordfigh

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE