Where you in Maidstone today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

-Switch-

Settler
Jan 16, 2006
Still stuck in Nothingtown...
Well, were you?

I only ask because someone drove past me twice and I noticed in the back window of their car was a sticker saying 'bushcraft', and something else but I couldn't make it out. I was just wondering if it was someone from here advertising their love of all things bushcraft.

So was that you on Wheeler street in the chav'd-up silver hatchback with the stupidly loud exhaust? ;)

-Switch-

Settler
Jan 16, 2006
Still stuck in Nothingtown...
The elusive cap-wearing hoody-sporting owner of this car certainly was adhering to the principles of ''drive it like ya stole it''. Which added to my surprise upon seeing a foot-long sticker in the back window with the word 'Bushcraft' in bright white lettering.

Of course, it could've been a joke sticker hinting at some kind of sexual innuendo behind the word 'bushcraft'... Not the first time I've seen that. (Oh, hahaha Mr Chavy Halfwit, I've only heard that joke fourteen times this week :rolleyes: )

kimbo

Nomad
Feb 21, 2006
Kent
Nope, not me either switch......I'll keep 'em peeled for a handbrake turning chav on my travels through maidstone though.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE