Where is Tony?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Kim

Nomad
Sep 6, 2004
Birmingham
He was about earlier, try pm'ing him again, maybe the last one you sent him is floating around in cyberspace, aspiring to be a word document?

I don't trust computers, mines always doing what the hell it likes no matter what I ask it to do..! :D

arctic hobo

Native
Oct 7, 2004
Devon *sigh*
www.dyrhaug.co.uk
Tony is extremely busy at the moment! I expect you'll find that he's not yet had time to even read your PM, let alone reply, with the work to re-establish the site. I know I sent one a while back that has not had it's read receipt confirmed. They're useful things, those. Give him some time and I'm sure he'll write back :)

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
If I recall, Tony regularly gets dozens of PMs every week and it is not uncommon for him to hit the 500 limit on his account. Along with the work moving the site over, organising the Meetup for the end of the month, and the minor inconvenience of a day job, I am always impressed that he manages to read PMs at all :D But he does, just be patient and I am sure he will get back to you.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
gillmacca said:
Does anyone know where Tony is?
I PM'ed him over a week ago, and have had no reply

I'm here now, so I'll find your PM and answer it now. Thanks for waiting so long ;)

I'll have a look through and see which ones I missed, be back in a few hours :D

Thanks all for the defence of my negligence :eek: much appreciated ;)

gillmacca

Forager
Sep 14, 2004
Swindon
Sorry to be a pest, Tony, but I have pm'ed you a couple of times since last time.
I know you are busy, but if you get a second could you look at the pm's I have sent and get back to me.

Many thanks

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE