Where can i get name tapes from?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mountainm

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
Looked at getting one from GM Supplies but maybe i'm a tight wad but £2.40 shipping on an item costing £3.54 seems a bit steep to me. Whats wrong with an envlope and first class stamp?

If its a paypal shop then they'll be protecting themselves by getting a POD. Otherwise paypal will always side with the buyer if they claim it hadn't shown up.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
I can't resist......Why the need to proclaim your name to the rest of the world? I can understand a discreet name tag on your school kit but not on camping kit.

resnikov

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
I can't resist......Why the need to proclaim your name to the rest of the world? I can understand a discreet name tag on your school kit but not on camping kit.

For me its because I have a velcro patch on the back of my rucksac and I want to stuck something on to it. Not sure if it will be my name yet or some whitty remark or pun :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE