Leatherman Micra kydex sheath

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

Chris

Life Member
Staff member
Sep 20, 2022
3,159
4,633
Somerset, Yorkshire, Lincolnshire
Does anyone happen to know of anywhere I can find one of these? I am surprised to find my Google Fu is failing me with this one.

Respectfully, I am not asking for other suggestions for a sheath, I specifically want a kydex one.
 
No idea where to buy one I'm afraid.
You could try making one? Kydex is easy to shape and quite forgiving in that if you get it wrong you can normally just reheat and have another go.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Chris
Hmm... Kydex is easy to shape, as Buckshot wrote. I have a MIcra, and somewhere I have some bits of Kydex; if I can find it, I'll have a go at making a sheath.

Give me a few days and if I've not replied to this thread remind me.

Edit to add...
I'll post a picture of a small Kydex sheath that I made probably about eighteen to twenty years ago for a small folding knife from Czechia and bought at SICAC.
IMG_20250228_092855~2.jpg

I intended to bring the knife with me to take a picture of it, but I think I left it in the kitchen when I set off for work.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Chris

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE