When will the Bushmoot go on sale?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tadpole

Nov 12, 2005
Bristol
I’m guessing that there will be a new pricing structure, as the moot is being held over a longer period. Any Idea what that structure will be and what the cost of staying from the Friday to the Friday will be? and when will we be able to book places

:) I can't say bushmoot without smiling :D

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
There's a few things changing about the Moot length as the way they run and book the site has changed a bit, I'm finalising a few things today but it's almost definite that the Moot is going to be changing back to the traditional 5 day event, so Friday to Tue. If this is the case we'll keep the pricing the same as last year.

It will be a capped amount of places again this year and everything else should be about the same, although there's a few Yurts on the site now that can be rented out, FM's will get first dibs on these though.

B

Benjamin01

Where do I find out more details about the Bushmoot. Other than a few lines in the shop i can't find anything else. Also. How big/how many tickets are available. Are there 200,300, 1000 people there?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE