whats your favourite

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Has to be my lubberly knife...

15May201023-1-1.jpg

armie

Life Member
Jul 10, 2009
The Netherlands
"Does the top-10 of your favourite mojo kit push your buttons?"

At the moment it's my billycan. Made it myself, a dead simple and useful piece of equipment.

nigeltm

Aug 8, 2008
south Wales
My fav has to be my "bedroll", made up of a Thermarest inside a Softie Elite 3 grotbag which was all wrapped up in a TerraNova Jupiter bivi bag.

Last Friday night at 11pm I got to the Gap on the side of Crybin in the Brecon Beacons and the wind was howing! Within a minute the bivi was out and pegged in place and I was crawing into a warm slice of heaven. And for the rest of the night the wind blew and the rain fell and I didn't give a damn :)

As for what I have the most of it has to be rucksacks. Ranging from a cheap Wynster 25l through a number of Low Alpine and Berghaus 40 odd litre up to a Berghaus 70l.

At the end of the day you only need 1 knife or a couple of water bottles, but the things I use the most are the bedroll and the rucksack to carry all the "essential" kit. Without those everything else is pointless and a bloody pain in the lower back!

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
My boots, there so comfy, kind of water proof(with plenty of wax), and have integral gaitors for the prickly stuff. I love em, they take me all over the place.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE