Whats your camping tipple ?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

scottpix

Forager
Oct 27, 2013
edinburgh
Looking ahead to when we can get back out again, loads of ideas doing my head in like where can I go, what can I fish for, what can I cook, also what can I drink.
I`m trying to hit it on the head a bitty and instead of sitting down for a few beers Id rather keep fishing, sometimes it gets in the way of good fishing.

But I find it helps to get to sleep, so Im looking at ideas for a night cap ?

What do you guys an ladies do ?

Thanks all stay safe.

Billy-o

Native
Apr 19, 2018
Canada
Cheap rum ... it has remained a staple. Nice in hot apple juice in the cold weather. Scotch if I feel I am living it up. Sake is nice in winter .. cheap too

Reactions: scottpix

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Single malt whisky, rum, port/sloe port, sloe gin, blackberry/raspberry vodka, a good ale, red wine .... not always all of them on the same evening...

scottpix

Forager
Oct 27, 2013
edinburgh
Some good suggestions there, drinks that I have gave up on are wine cider and whiskey, I just cant shake the hangovers as I used to, so really just looking for a night cap while getting my head down.
I kinda like the idea of Rum I`v had kracken before and agree is very nice, I`m not a gin drinker but the sloe gin does appeal.
Billy o that sound delicious rum and hot apple that's one to try for sure.
Keep them coming folks.
Thanks
Scott

Van-Wild

Feb 17, 2018
UK
6ed8b4fc28b4f308c70c945d31f21811.jpg

My sloe gin.....

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Reactions: TeeDee

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE