whats the smallest dual fuel lantern

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Thats about it, I've got the Exponent version. Good lantern although they don't meet British Safety Standards IIRC as they can tip over easily unless suspended by their hanging bale.

basha

Forager
Aug 9, 2006
kent
hi,
I've got a UCO 9 hour candle lantern with the UCO LED attachment on the bottom and a home made oil lamp insert. So thats triple fuel.....:)

It may not be the brightest but it's a pretty useful arrangement. Any use to you?

Basha

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
The UCO is a fun lantern but these little baby Colemans are a bit brighter.

DSCF1336.jpg

mitch66

Nomad
Mar 8, 2010
king's lynn norfolk
hi,
I've got a UCO 9 hour candle lantern with the UCO LED attachment on the bottom and a home made oil lamp insert. So thats triple fuel.....:)

It may not be the brightest but it's a pretty useful arrangement. Any use to you?

Basha
hi, basher. i also have the uco and was thinking of making the oil lamp insert myself any photo's of your oil lamp. i found 3x1L bottles of lamp oil for £1.99 each thought id better buy them:).

hi, richard. nice lamps do you use panel wipe in yours ? thanks for your time:) carl

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE