What torch?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

leemann

Tenderfoot
Dec 31, 2004
In the year 2022
spamel.

Try flaslight reviews.com I think they reviewed it. Sure fire lights are good lights I have a Z2 I like alot, my led lights get used more tho.

Lee

steven andrews

Settler
Mar 27, 2004
Jersey
spamel said:
Greetings all,

I have the opportunity to pick up a G2 Nitrolon for US$45, outright from the local shop here in Basrah, it's from the American PX. My question is, how good are they? I can't get over to BB unfortunately, so can't ask them, but MBM says they are quite good and that is a good price. Can anyone add to that?

I was hoping he could get me the C2, but he can't. Damn shame, I like the look of it!

They are $30.99 from Lighthound. Good little torch.
Is it the new model with Lock Out Tailcap and Pyrex lens?

neo_wales2000

Tenderfoot
Dec 6, 2004
wales uk
I use a mix of very cheap LED lamps/torches/headtorches, they all work really well, and are so cheap to run. I've a couple of mags and a petzl in a box somewhere, must put them up on ebay one day while they are still worth a pound or two :)

Nemisis

Settler
Nov 20, 2005
Staffordshire
I've used a PAL light as a light tough back up light for about 4 years now as security guard, they are great reasonably powerful and long lasting the always on glow features a great idea too. the latest versions come in several coloured LED options all have half and full power settings and a strobe action all in tiny handy size

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE