What does everyone do??

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Oct 8, 2005
Edinburgh
Hello - new to the forum, and was just wondering who everyone was and what they do for a living??

Im a student at the moment, but finding it all a little tedious......... :rant:

Oh how i long for some cash to splash!

Reactions: Ed

R-J

Forager
Jan 26, 2005
norwich
allo-ha catz. welcome to the forum!

i'm a memeber of the night welfare staff at a horse sanctuary. i walk round fields, count & feed horses. :)

what are you studying, anything interesting?

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
I'm a teacher. By a strange quirk of fate I teach wilderness living skills for various local education groups..... best job in the world.... better than teaching pure math like I thought I was going to be doing ;)

:D
Ed

Wenie

Forager
Aug 4, 2005
S. Wales valleys
Hiya Catz, welcome aboard! I'm a student too, in my final year at Reading uni, and I know exactly what you mean about longing for some cash! :D Hope you enjoy the forums. :)

Longstrider

Settler
Sep 6, 2005
South Northants
Hi, By profession am a privately employed security officer, but I'm also a part time pest controller and a part time leather worker. Having grown up "over the fields and in the woods", thats where I'm happiest to be, especially if theres a nice spot of fishing to be had close by too....

Dunelm

Forager
May 24, 2005
County Durham
I manage a team of officers that deal with neighbour nuisance and anti-social behaviour. We get ASBO's on the little charvers who nick your cars....

Jan 3, 2005
Lincolnshire
I'm a marketing manager for an oil co, before that, for food manufacturer and before that a farmer. Did Agri at Reading Uni. The land thing never left me. My playground was 500 acres of rough grazing upland back in Ireland. We played bushcraft back then like PS2 today

The provision of logistics to a big international company is what I do,
63.gif
"forester would be nice!" yet things may change soon.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE