What do you see yourself as

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Disco1

Settler
Jan 31, 2015
UK
Everything in life has a tag i.e. mechanic, chemist, parent etc.

But what do you see yourself as a survivalist, bushcrafter, prepper, homesteader, self sufficient or something else.

I consider my all of the above because everything in that list overlaps not just on one or two things but a lot.

So what are you?.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
I am a Spiritual Being having one of many earthly incarnations on my development through the eternal one-ness.
In this incarnation I am the struggling student of all subjects ... with more facets than a brilliant cut diamond!

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
I am uniquely myself :)

I'm a little middle aged housewife with some very interesting friends :D and their incredible generosity of knowledge and experience greatly enriches my life :D

M

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
If I devoted any thought to that question I'd be neglecting something else that really does require thinking about :)

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
It's hard to choose just one. growing up a country boy means I'm a bit of several things (farmer, logger, hunter, fisherman, horseman, etc.) All different but all related through a country lifestyle.

Having enlisted and serving over 21 years I'll also always be a senior NCO. Likewise (but slightly less so) I'll always think like a cop.

Like Mr. Fenna who describes his spiritualness, I can't separate myself and my sense of self from my religion, but due to forum rules I won't comment on it farther than stating the obvious.

I suppose one of the "titles" I'm most pleased with is my most current one: Grand-Daddy.

Zingmo

Eardstapa
Jan 4, 2010
S. Staffs
I am a small complex but quite delicate organism and I live in a thin film of slime covering a ball of rock called Earth. I scurry between my sleeping place and my work place and a few other places for reasons that mostly boil down to eating nice stuff and being with other organisms that I like, but I don’t really make a big difference to anything.

Z

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
Battery farmed human city cattle dreaming of being set loose into the wild

Feb 21, 2015
Durham
I like to think I am a resourceful, maybe talented and very skilled bodger-upper and fixer of broken things, a reasonable cook and one thing i certainly am is a very lucky guy, lucky to still be alive, lucky to have the love of my wonderful, sexy Spanish wife and My Staffy.
Apart from that..im just ME!

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
A teacher.

Someone once accused me of being human, and I said "It may be true, but I don't have to like it and I don't appreciate you making it public"

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE