What did we do before the beeps !!!!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Is it a tax that some states put on stuff? I mean we all pay for packaging, just most of it is hidden in the price of the goods.

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
If you ever frequented the same establishment (I wouldn't) would they refill the bottle with egg nog? ....

The stores over here don't make the egg nog; the dairies do. It comes in containers (be they glass, plastic or cardboard) that have tamper seals to ensure they haven't been opened.

TarHeelBrit

Mar 13, 2014
Alone now.
If you ever frequented the same establishment (I wouldn't) would they refill the bottle with egg nog?

As already said by Santaman2000 the stores don't make it they just buy it in and flog it on. Heck even our local store touts "In Store Bakery" Nah more like in store warming oven. They get the bread and rolls in half cooked and they finish it off.

Anyway the reason I looked at this thread and got totally side tracked was beeps. Our microwave died recently and we bought a cheapie as a replacement. This one didn't come with a "beep off" opition and after a couple days it drove is loopy. Peace returned to the kitchen with the judicious application of wire cutters in the right place.

Santaman2000 is right about the milk deliveries, I miss the chink chink of the bottles as the milkman come up the path at 4 or 5 in the morning

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE