what did everyone think then?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 17, 2003
from Essex
Now your talking JeremyH - bruce and his dolly birds!

JP you can have Dale and his friends!

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Lurch said:
I'm sure you're right, however there are a lot of channels these days and I'm thinking that a UK based bushcraft thingy wouldn't cost much (relatively!) to film. Having seen the popularity of Ray's stuff, I'm a bit surprised that we haven't seen a handful of 'me toos'.
I guess it probably would need a 'face' to launch.

I think that you'll find some of the schools are already trying to get onto the TV bandwagon
:wink:

Zacary

Tenderfoot
Aug 14, 2004
How sad is that. Arent these the guys who set up the association thing too?

Why not just beg?

I guess thats one school I will stir clear of now, they clearly value material gain over their students. IMHO of course.

Bushcraft the game show, :rolmao: now Gary has the right idea!

BorderReiver

Mar 31, 2004
Norfolk U.K.
Tony said:
OK, back to subject :wink: Everyone that want's to...get those video machines set up for tonight! :biggthump

Just seen 2+3.Not impressed.About 30 minutes of good footage stretched to an hour.

IMHO if he did a series of "technical" programs e.g. Fire and all the ways to get it;food and water;shelter; in a series of environments it would be a lot more interesting and would still appeal to average punter.

Ray has a good head for communication and a good team.They can do a lot better this latest series.

JakeR

Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
Oh yeah! Its tonight...phew, you reminded me, Tone if you hadn't said it was tonight i wouldnt have remembered!

Adi007

Sep 3, 2003
Those bananas with choc powder and whiskey sound nice too!

Adi007

Sep 3, 2003
MagiKelly said:
Not in Scotland :***:
Unless you have Sky where you can choose what region to watch ... it's usually a no-no in Wales too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE