What Bivi would you reccomend?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

lub0

Settler
Jan 14, 2009
East midlands
wow how cool. I wonder how durable it is though, being non-surplus and all. I bet it would puncture fairly easily if not laid upon a properly cleared & constructed campsite, or maybe the underside has thicker material?

When I do get a bivi I'm 90% sure it will be endicotts upgraded dutch one as 3 layers of goretex sounds pretty damm bombproof, and that is my 1st priority when choosing gear. I heard the poor seamstress is off sick due to back problems, so I'll wait for here to get better. She should visit a skilled chiro!

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
wow how cool. I wonder how durable it is though, being non-surplus and all. I bet it would puncture fairly easily if not laid upon a properly cleared & constructed campsite, or maybe the underside has thicker material?

I believe the Stratosphere is part of their Code Green range which is the military market stuff.

lub0

Settler
Jan 14, 2009
East midlands
I have their Kestral bag which is also code green and while the outer material does seem like tissue paper, it is suprisingly durable considering I have slept it in upon rough spruce and evergreen branches without a bivi.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE