West Wales Group?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Greg

Jul 16, 2006
Pembrokeshire
The more the merrier if your willing to travel down our way from time to time! And don't worry you won't be the only ENGLISHMAN ;) :D . Pembrokeshire is after all full of us invaders from the east.:beerchug:

hiraeth

Settler
Jan 16, 2007
Port Talbot
Hi John,
I know im east of Llanelli but in my mind west is best so i would be interested. I will be out of action for a few months though as im having an op on my shoulder soon

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
OK people - this is looking more promissing!
How many would like me to try and get something going for the middle of March? 14th 15th 16th? Perhaps at Gellie (all facilities)?
It might have stopped raining by then!

Jed - I am sure you will neeeeed a break by then:rolleyes:

Maynman and Lavrentyuk - PM me a better idea of where you are and we may be able to work out car sharing - I am right up on the junction of Carms, Pembs and Ceredigion, between Newcastle Emlyn and Cardigan, but in Pembs!
Lets get something positive started!

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Ahhh!
Just realised that the Outdoor show at the NEC is on that W/E so may not be a popular choice!
How about the21 - 13? march?

Humpback

On a new journey
Dec 10, 2006
1/4 mile from Bramley End.
I too have been watching this thread and hoping it would spread west to Olde Staffordshire (well alright West Midlands since 1972), and like Matt Weir I have a granny from the Valleys - Sandwell Valley, so can I come, please?
Best regards
Alan

Matt Weir

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 22, 2006
Tyldesley, Lancashire.
:( I won't be able to make March chaps as I'm off to the Outdoors show and have organised a Middlewood meet at the end of March so I'm already pushing it as it is - sorry.

I will hopefully be able to get down there later in the season though :)

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Right - it looks like there is enough interest to make it worth booking the site!
I will get on to this and then put up a dedicated post for people to put their names on!:)

Greg

Jul 16, 2006
Pembrokeshire
There is another thread now that John has made with the name list for 21st - 23rd March.
So if you are going to attend go to that thread and place your name on the list.;)

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
OK everybody - this thread is dead now!
Anyone interested should transfer their affections to the
West Wales Group Meet 21- 23 March thread.

dr jones

Feb 21, 2007
west wales
yeah , that sounds promising and i would be very interested in joining . ill keep watching this space for more info , cheers. (roland)

mark oriel

Bushcraft company
Hi John,
Would you please do me a big favour and let me know what meets may be coming up.
I have tried to get in touch withTony Etc,and there is no reply.
Sorry to bother you,but i am keen as mustard on a meet up but very much a novice with the computer.
all the best
Yours in Sport Mark Oriel St Clears

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE