West Wales Group meet 21-23 March

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
OK folks!
I have contacted the campsite and we are provisionally bookedfor the 21-23 March (Easter Weekend) so letys start a list of those who will be coming...
For those who are new to the campsite their wesite is
http://www.gellie-liahona.co.uk/index.html

The site has all facilities (making it family friendly) toilet/shower block, field for tents, woods for hammocks etc open fires are permitted but you may want to bring a bit of wood as they are getting a bit short of "wild wood".
Cost last time was about £10 each for the site.
Here is the list - add your name if you are coming!

I am coming:
John

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
OK maynman!
Are you having trouble copying the list?
Do not worry - you are on it!

Jed and Humpback, Ogri and Humpback and anyone else who feels they may be "out of area" - all are welcome so get your names down!
Hopefully the members who live closer will form a local group with local meets on some kind of regular basis to which all will be welcome until numbers attending get so huge that the sites cannot cope and we have to limit numbers......:rolleyes:

List so far

John F
Greg
Maynman

markheolddu

Settler
Sep 10, 2006
Llanelli
Hi guys still not sure what I am upto that weekend, I hope to see you next week John :D so will chat more then. Great idea to have some regular meets :You_Rock_

Mark

Ogri the trog

Mod
Mod
Apr 29, 2005
Mid Wales UK
Ogri and Humpback and anyone else who feels they may be "out of area" - all are welcome so get your names down!

Cheers John,
If you don't mind waiting till I know more about what I'l be doing closer to the event, I don't want to put my name on the list and then not be able to make it - similarly I don't want to scupper any plans that the family might have for that weekend either.

I'll keep in touch.

Ogri the trog

BUMP!!!! Come on guys surely there must be more of you who want to join us!

I may come along with the kids as I'm missing quite a few w/ends in march and april and SWMBO might appreciate a bit of peace and quiet. If the kids are coming though it will be down to the weather.

I'll have to see closer to the date as I have started a new job driving for an agency and ought to make an effort to earn some £££ with a few intense weekend shifts.

So in a perfect world I'd love to be there but I'll have to wait and see.

(sorry for being vague):confused:

Bodge:D :D :D :D :D :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE