West Midlands

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Andy2112

On a new journey
Jan 4, 2007
West Midlands
Build what? A forest? lmao

I have emailed a few people and even spoke to some farmers last week but no ones interested. :(

Ever seen Field of Dreams ? Kevin Costner ?:D

That's probably why we meet at RC mate. Nothing round by us that's legal anyway to camp in.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Nothing my way either. I am in talks with a local smallholder that has a nice big bit of woodland though, so you never know.

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
I'm currently negotiating with a site ...

Nothing ventured nothing gained :( .

Permission was politely and reluctantly declined.
The reason? Nothing to do with BcUK (or bushcrafters in general), unfortunately they've had problems with some groups turning up ad hoc and they felt forced to decline bookings from outside organisations.

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
Always worth a shot Phil, thanks for trying...there does seem to be a lack of woods round my way willing to let people enjoy them:confused:

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
Nothing ventured nothing gained :( .

Permission was politely and reluctantly declined.
The reason? Nothing to do with BcUK (or bushcrafters in general), unfortunately they've had problems with some groups turning up ad hoc and they felt forced to decline bookings from outside organisations.

Thanks for the update, and all your efforts, really apppreciated. :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE