West Highland Way

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bojit

Native
Aug 7, 2010
Edinburgh
catching the early morning 6.05am train to fort william, will meet up with jason and then the great glen way over 4 or 5 days, looking forward to a nice wee walk/camp over the next few days.

Tell him well done from me and i hope his feet and back are holding up ok .

I'm dead jealous as i would love to have the time to get away for a walk for a few days but i am just to busy at work .

Hope you have a good trip!

Craig...........

Jinsin456

Settler
Nov 14, 2010
Maybole, Scotland
Well done wee man , great effort , the walk will all ways be there bud .. glad ur ok ..

Cheers man, am fine now, well just about anyway :lol: think my feet will take a bit of recovery time but not long til I can venture back into the hills and play :)

Think we'll need to get a good big car camping meet organised soon, this walking business isn't all it's cracked up to be :lmao:

Jinsin456

Settler
Nov 14, 2010
Maybole, Scotland
Found this thread again and I'm happy to announce that I've finally completed this walk!!

Done it a couple of weeks ago in 5 days and I'm so happy to finally after nearly 2 years have this under my belt!!

Just goes to show what you can accomplish over a couple of years. Pic to follow but I'm at work just now so can't upload anything.

andybysea

Oct 15, 2008
South east Scotland.
Good on you for doing it, im doing it myself in August(well from Crainlarich to fort bill) due to only having 3 days free have done it twice before, just getting my ul kit list built up, as i plan to do more long distance walks, recently did Hadfield to sheffield via Bleak low head in 14hrs.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE