Webly typhoon pistol. for trade

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
we have here a webly and scott typhoon air pistol in 177 calibre. AVAILABLE TO OVER 18's ONLY
webley_typhoon_silenced_1.jpg

it is very very powerful and consistantly accurate due to it being semi recoilless!! it is exactly like the one in the picture but that photo is just a stock photo the one offered is in pristine as new condition and has had about 20 pellets through it. it come with 500 eley wasp pellets and 125 promethius.
In trade I am wanting an american flatbow, right or ambidextrous handed in a draw weight of 40lbs or above lower draw weights are not required..
if a bow is not available there are other items I would consider in swaps.
these are..
(1) night vision monocular.
(2) coleman petrol lantern.
(3) 2x uco candle lanterns. or2xbushlite candle lanterns.
(4) ka bar warthog must be mint!!!
(5) garmin etrex camo but would consider other models if it was better than standard etrex.
(6) one of the smaller gransfors axes but must be mint cos its for a display.
(7) woodlore clone.
it goes without saying that for the right woody clone I will put in more items from the list in my other thread (vapalux)

Last edited:

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
Hi I ant got a hurricane but I do have a tempest which is more or less the same as a hurricane but without the extention scope mount.
the one I have is fitted with a new high power spring designed for tempests and has the added bonus of a lazer fitted to the barrel by using the scope mount for a crossman ratcatcher.. the pistol is not has a couple of dings to the paintwork and plastics and it could do with a re blue on the barrel but Its very accurate and powerful enough for close range vermin and the odd bunny.
having said that the last one i did with it was about twenty yards with just the open sights and it wend over like a sack of tattys...
if you are interested get back to me!!!!
Ah - if only you'd said a Webley Hurricane! Been looking for one of those for years.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE