Web Tex Ponchos

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

basha

Forager
Aug 9, 2006
kent
Many thanks lostplanet; I arrived back from work today and found my Web-tex poncho waiting for me. I am pleased with it.

For anyone else wondering whether to get one or not, this version is a decent size with a large hood and has poppers that engage and disengage smoothly (I have found some of the alternatives sold to have small hoods and poppers that close too tight; i.e you nearly rip them out of the fabric trying to separate them).

It is made from a lighter weight material than the 'old' British issue O.G. poncho, but as a result this version packs down a bit smaller.

Best of luck with your project lostplanet.

Bumpy

Forager
Apr 18, 2008
West Yorkshire
Thanks lostplanet
Just arrived back home from weekend in the Lakes - excellent poncho - makes superb basha. Thanks for passing this on at such a bargain price.
Cheers mate!

Hathor

May 3, 2008
Prague
Hi Lostplanet

Mine arrived safely - I just have to wait a while to try it out.

Thanks for organising this!!

lostplanet

Aug 18, 2005
Kent
Wicca and stevesteve I have your cheques, I will pay them in today and dispatch your ponchos as soon as cheques have cleared.

Please accept my apologies for the delay.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE