Alan Wood Woodlore and whetstones stones- As New condition SPF

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Griffo32

Apr 6, 2010
Southampton
Alan Wood Woodlore with complete set of whetstones - As New condition SPF

I have reluctantly decided to sell my Alan Wood Woodlore Knife that I bought a couple of months ago. This is from this year’s batch. I bought it on another forum. The knife is completely unused and in perfect condition. The only thing I have done is treat the scales with a light coat of Danish Oil which Alan advises on his web site.

I bought this with the intention of using it but sadly this hasn't happened. I can’t really afford for it to sit in a collection and would rather it was used by someone else. The knife has a 'unique' set of scales where the wood has a dark section on the under belly. I really like this as it brings an excellent contrast to the scales. The knife comes with two unused sheathes. The original woodlore sheath and a custom dangler sheath which is amazing quality. The original unused Ray Mears Fire steel is also included.

The knife also comes with a set of unused whetstones, clamp, stone flattener and 2 x nagura stones. I have also included a container that you can soak the stones in.

Brand new examples of the Woodlore can sell for huge money as most people know. Looking at Dartmore Knives Website. There is a new one for nearly £1300.

I paid a premium for this knife without the second sheath and the stones. I am not looking to make money on it just get back what it owes me.

I would like £850 SPF by bank transfer for the whole package. I will cover the shipping.

Sorry about the poor photos, more can be sent if needed. Any marks on the blade are from a coating of Camellia oil.

Any questions, please feel free to ask.

OVER 18'S ONLY

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/LEFT]
[/CENTER]

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE