'Waylandesque' blow pokers for sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
After seeing Waylands wonderful picture ages ago and being interested in how well his 'blow poker' looked like it worked I vowed to get some tube one day and have a go myself.

It works wonderfully! :D so after making another for Red I got a little carried away and made a few more:eek:

They are about 52cm long and 8mm diameter with approximately 1/3 of the length covered with a double layer of soft brown leather thonging and the ends finished with insulation tape. This is to insulate the tube from your hands / lips although I never found mine got too hot to cause alarm.

I'm aiming to essentially cover costs so the cost to your door will be £4.00 (this includes p&p and pp)

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Yes please Graham put me down for one if you will.

I can ditch that scabby old bit of copper now

If you can PM me with the details I`ll buzz the cash over

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Very good it is too!

Don't make any more with "red" tape though Graham ;)

Oi loikes to be youkneequeue :D

(Ta muchly my friend - it really is nice - I may also use it as a skewer holder as I think Wayland does - neat idea!)

g4ghb

Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
pm's sent to shewie, barn owl and sniper - gosh that was quick 3 gone - 3 left :eek:

g4ghb

Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
Very good it is too!

Don't make any more with "red" tape though Graham ;)

Oi loikes to be youkneequeue :D

(Ta muchly my friend - it really is nice - I may also use it as a skewer holder as I think Wayland does - neat idea!)

No probs mate! - glad you like it and you noticed the lack of red did you! ;) - I'm a cunning ol fox don't you think :D

Sniper

Native
Aug 3, 2008
Saltcoats, Ayrshire
Black tape for me please Graham while I try to sort out how to work this addy transfer thing out.
Might use this for the wife as well as the woods, anybody know where I can find poison dart frogs round here?

g4ghb

Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
Black tape for me please Graham while I try to sort out how to work this addy transfer thing out.
Might use this for the wife as well as the woods, anybody know where I can find poison dart frogs round here?

No problem mate - black it is - and no rush you have until Friday? to find some frogs :lmao:

g4ghb

Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
All went in the post yesterday, First class with proof. With luck you should have them by the weekend:rolleyes:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE