Items For Sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

max whitlock

Feb 28, 2010
Teesside
ITEMS FOR SALE

a DPM double ammo pouch in excellent condition £6 Now £5

An unused double sided wood backed strop made with quality 3.5 mm veg tanned leather measures approx 8" long x 1 3/4 " wide. £8.50 NOW £7.50

B & Q oilstone - played with once but never used in earnest. £4.50 Now £4 (£2.00 will be postage)

Ray Mears Bushcraft Survival DVD Series 1 watched once – immaculate £9.00 SOLD PF

A mini mobile phone charger uses 4 x AAA batteries (included) and is unused and sealed in original packaging includes various mobile phone attachments. £4.50 Now £4

Energiser headtorch (2 x white and 1 x red LED’s) used but in good condition, runs on 3x AAA batteries which last forever £7. SOLD PF

Aluminium survival/edc/pill capsule unused and as new. Silver and red knurled aluminium - with o ring seal. Approx size just under 2 ” long x just over 1 ” diameter. £3.75 SOLD PF

An olive green PLCE belt in medium which looks unused £8.50 Now £7.50

A pair of Base London suede beige colour loafers size 42 (8 ½ ). Worn briefly once when I realised they were too small for me and that I had also lost the receipt, then put in storage. Very comfy and in excellent condition (if they are your size!) Price on box is £55 £14 NOW TRADED

2oz TOBACCO TIN ideal for fire/survival kit – unused. £4 Now £3.50

MINI FOLDING CANVAS WASH BAG in ranger green – unused - quality item with lots of internal pockets - excellent for your personal hygiene field kit. £7 SOLD PF

DIY SS BILLY CAN SET – unfinished project - all you need to make yourself a nesting 2 pot billy can set, includes a kitchen utensil SS drainer for use as a hobo, 2 x SS pots with lids (smaller pot is approx 10 ½ cm diameter x 12 cm high, the larger 13 ½ cm diameter x 14 ½ cm high), also D rings, braided wire cable and 4 x electrical connectors to make the bail handles.
I am only asking the cost of the materials I purchased + P+P for this as I have already made my own set and do not need another. £10 + 4.00 P+P = £14.00. NOW £12

Black Canvas torch pouch with velcro closure and belt loop on rear – unused - will adjust to fit torches from 4” – 5 “ long and up to approx 1 ½ “ diameter £4.00 SOLD PF

Book Paper back good condition – Vietnam The History and Tactics – John Pimlott (cons Editor) 1984. £7.50 (please note approx £3.50 will be P+P) NOW £6.50

Book Hardback excellent condition – Survival
techniques from the offical training manuals of the worlds elite military corps – Len Cacutt (Editor). 1993. This is an excellent bushcrafty book, includes sections on survival psychology, shelter for survival, combating the climate, artic travel, jungle survival, making fire, purifying water, flint tool manufacture, hunting with spears, trapping animals for food etc. (only selling this as I have 2 copies) £10 (please note approx £4 will be P+P)
NOW £9

FIRST STEPS IN WINEMAKING book by C.J.J.BERRY. Over 3 million copies sold
Plenty of procedures, tips & recipes & loads of help offered in the book. Very little used - very good condition. £7.00 SOLD PF

Fishing tube - clear plastic tube with 1 x fixed and 1 x removable end approx 12" long x 4" diameter - ideal for keeping fishing kit or other items safe £5.50 SOLD PF

small penkife with 1 x blade 1 x file, scissors, tweezers and pick. Looks like a swiss type but i don't think it is. good condition. £5.50 NOW £4.50

Please note all prices include P+P to UK mainland (for postage costs outside the UK please PM me). Some pics attached

Last edited:

max whitlock

Feb 28, 2010
Teesside
It starts with quite a bit of information on the French, then from an American perspective - doesn't mention very much about the Aussies and NZ

Regards
Max
Does the Vietnam book cover the French, Australians and New Zealanders or just the americans.
Ta
Munster

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE