Items for sale: hammock / tarps / knife / boots / smaller items

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

kizzer35

Forager
Dec 22, 2007
Devon
Hi there. Some price drops now

For sale is some excess gear which I don't use. Prices include p&p. Payment by paypal, no swaps please.
  • Mosquito Hammock - Jungle Hammock Camo: £SoldUsed about 15 nights, still in great condition, no problems with zippers or holes in the netting. Does not come with cordage for hanging. I replaced the supplied cord with some webbing which I am still using on my other hammock. Has a double layered base so can be used with a pad. Link here.
  • Funky Forest Tarp£Sold dark blue diamond shaped tarp works well with a hammock, comes without cordage or pegs, only used for a few nights and in good condition. Link here.
  • Oware 8 x 8 foot coated Nylon Tarp: £18. Never used. 16 tie outs around the edges. Link to oware site here. Tough and stealthy tarp. This model was bought a few years back, when it was sold as the pathfinder tarp by Dave Canterbury, so maybe it was a special he had produced for his sales. He no longer sells this particular tarp I believe. When I bought it he advertised it as a silicone nylon tarp which it is not. It is a nylon tarp with a coating. I had such trouble trying to get Dave Canterbury to send me the items I ordered from him, that I gave up on trying to return it. It took months of pestering for him to fulfill my order and in the end it was actually Rob from Canteen Shop who sorted the order out. Dealing with Dave Canterbury was a frustrating experience, dealing with Rob was a pleasure. It's closest equivalent on the oware site is the flat tarp 2 8x10. The tie outs are round the edges of the tarp, ie, there is not a tie out in the center of the tarp. Shortly after I got it I bought a lighter sil nylon warbonnet tarp, which is the one I use. I have not used this tarp at all.
  • IMG_5892.jpg
  • Trangia Kettle: £Sold This is the smaller of the two trangia kettles. Used a couple of times.
  • IMG_5882.jpg
  • Trangia Pan and frying Pan: £sold Non stick. Frying pan has a folding handle. Some scratches on the non stick surface. Prefer to sell together. Pot depth 75mm diameter 170mm. Frying pan diameter 200mm.[/COLOR]
  • IMG_5897.jpg
  • Ferrino (Sigg style) Aluminium Bottle and Neoprene Cosy: £7.50. Used once, tiny dent on bottle which is barely visible.
  • IMG_5880.jpg
  • Thermarest trail seat: £9.00. Minimal use.
  • IMG_5884.JPG
  • Stainless steel Crusader Cup + Black plastic water bottle and cup: £Sold. Used but fully functional.
  • IMG_5885.jpg
  • Sealskinz Ultragrip gloves: £Sold. I think these are a medium. I removed the Sealskinz logo patch. Snug fitting. Used a few times. Great condition.
  • IMG_5887.jpg
  • Primus 0.4 litre aluminium flask: £Sold. Unused.
IMG_5886.JPG
  • Gerber LMF 2 Knife: £Sold. Minimal use. Some very slight dents to back of blade from over enthusiastic baton use, shown in last picture.
IMG_5900.jpgIMG_5901.JPGIMG_5902.jpgIMG_5904.jpg
  • Guyot Designs Squishy Bowls: £Sold. Unused. Cup and large bowl set.
IMG_5898.jpg
  • Camouflage hat £4.00. Unused size 58.
IMG_5899.jpg
  • Petzl headtorch: £Sold. Halogen bulb. Takes AA batteries. A little old but unused.
IMG_5906.jpg
  • Scarpa Asolo boots size 42 £20.00. Old boots which I grew out of. A bit scuffed but have loads of life left in them. Sat in the garage for ages, need someone who will use them. Price reflects heavier postage. Quality scarpa boots.
IMG_5896.jpg
  • Camp Inn Bomber20 Litre heavy duty drybag: £11.50 (suitable for canoeing, rafting etc) Unused.
IMG_5889.JPG
  • U-dig-it stainless steel trowel £Sold. Unused.
IMG_5890.JPG

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

fishfish

Jul 29, 2007
wiltshire
  • U-dig-it stainless steel trowel £7.50. Unused.

• yes please!
  • please pm me with paypal address to pay .many thanks.

kizzer35

Forager
Dec 22, 2007
Devon
Trangia kettle, Trangia pot and frying pan, Sealskinz gloves, Gerber knife, Crusader set, and U-dig-it trowel all posted today. Cheers.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE