Items for Sale NEW with PICS ( LOTS SO CHECK RIGHT TO THE END! )

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

max whitlock

Feb 28, 2010
Teesside
ITEMS FOR SALE PICS ATTACHED

Cylinder shaped 6oz SS hip flask with 2 SS cups which fit on the top (new and unused) £6 NOW £4.00

A Kershaw Silver spur II small lock-back folding knife - Brand New and Boxed
Handle: Aluminum - Blade Length: 2 1/4 in. (5.7 cm) - Closed Length: 3 in. (7.6 cm)- Weight: 0.9 oz. £15 NOW £11.00

Dakota SS lock-back folder 3” blade 61/2 “ total length. Very lightly used £8.50

Woodlore Clone knife
Made with an excellent blade supplied by FGYT on this forum. 4mm carbon steel blade, Black fibre liners. Brass loveless bolts and lanyard tube. Curly birch handle. A leather sheath is supplied, which I could leave natural and remove the glue mark you can see in the picture or I can finish it for the buyer in dark brown if wished.
This was my first and only knife project, which came out functionally very well, however as I miscalculated the depth needed for the loveless bolts I ended up cutting them off on one side near the front. The handle was epoxied and is still very secure and well fitted but obviously just doesn’t look the most aesthetically pleasing. I also slipped when filing the blade and have left 2 file marks on the side of the blade (but not on the blade edge) near the front of the handle.
A very solid and functional unused knife with some cosmetic faults just waiting to be used £45 NOW SOLD

Sigg Retro Oval Bottle and Canteen Cup (unused and unmarked) Swedish Army replica. Fits in a pack side pocket really well. £23.50 SOLD

Highlander compact mess kit – A plastic set, which fits inside a metal mess tin and includes 2 mess tin shaped bowls/plates, a chopping board, a cup and a spice container. Made from durable yet very strong, lightweight plastic unused £9 NOW £7

View attachment 5359View attachment 5373View attachment 5372View attachment 5371View attachment 5370View attachment 5369View attachment 5368View attachment 5367View attachment 5366View attachment 5365View attachment 5364View attachment 5363View attachment 5362View attachment 5361View attachment 5360View attachment 5374

A lightly used Nite IZe headband (for turning your mini maglite into a head torch) £5

a DPM double ammo pouch in excellent condition £5.50

2 x unused double sided wood backed strops made with quality 3.5 mm veg tanned leather measures approx 8" long x 1 3/4 " wide. £7.00 each 1 NOW SOLD

B & Q oilstone - played with once but never used in earnest or oiled £3.50

A mini mobile phone charger uses 4 x AAA batteries (included) and is unused and sealed in original packaging includes various mobile phone attachments. £4

Aluminium survival/edc/pill capsule unused and as new. Silver and red knurled aluminium - with o ring seal. Approx size just under 2 ” long x just over 1 ” diameter. £3.50

An olive green PLCE belt in medium which looks unused £8.50 NOW £6.00

2oz TOBACCO TIN ideal for fire/survival kit – unused. £3.75 NOW Withdrawn from sale

DIY SS BILLY CAN SET – unfinished project - all you need to make yourself a nesting 2 pot billy can set, includes a kitchen utensil SS drainer for use as a hobo, 2 x SS pots with lids (smaller pot is approx 10 ½ cm diameter x 12 cm high, the larger 13 ½ cm diameter x 14 ½ cm high), also D rings, braided wire cable and 4 x electrical connectors to make the bail handles. I could put the DIY Billy can set together for anybody interested in this. £11 NOW SOLD

BOOK - Paper back good condition – Vietnam The History and Tactics – John Pimlott (cons Editor) 1984. £8 NOW £6.00

BOOK - John Bailey's Complete Guide to Fishing [Hardcover] Excellent condition. 160 pages. This book covers the philosophy of fishing and the role of the fisherman-naturalist, before considering the more practical issues of fishing such as clothing, tackle, permits, bait, flies and much more. The author looks at fly-fishing, lure fishing, carp fishing and sea fishing. £8 NOW £ 6.50

Book Hardback excellent condition – Survival
techniques from the offical training manuals of the worlds elite military corps – Len Cacutt (Editor). 1993. This is an excellent bushcrafty book, includes sections on survival psychology, shelter for survival, combating the climate, artic travel, jungle survival, making fire, purifying water, flint tool manufacture, hunting with spears, trapping animals for food etc. (only selling this as I have 2 copies) £8 SOLD TO DOUGSTER

Norton Pocket sharpening stone unused and boxed. 4” long x 1 “ wide x ½ “ thick £4.50 NOW £3.50

Piece of 3.5mm veg tanned leather – size approx 14 ½ “ x 16” (this has a small punch imprint on the top right corner approx 1” in from the edge. This is very good quality leather. £10 NOW SOLD

Folding BBQ Grill Unused approx 10” x 10” grill area folds to 3/4 “ thick £6.00 NOW £5.00

Knife making supplies: 6” x 6” piece of black fibre liner, 2 pieces of 2” x 5” red fibre liner, 6” long piece of 6mm brass pin, 6” long piece of 4mm brass pin, 6” long piece of 8mm brass thong tube, 6” long piece of 6mm brass thong tube, 6” long piece of ¼” copper thong tube. £12 the lot NOW SOLD

Pair of Oak Dymondwood knife scales size approx 130mm long x 45 mm wide X 11 mm deep £8 NOW SOLD

Last edited:

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
I think good old R Mears wrote some of the Survival Book ...the bone tols and gutting the deer bits included...as I understand it...
A very good book anyway - I treasure my copy!

max whitlock

Feb 28, 2010
Teesside
Hi John

if you look at the pics in the book the guy gutting the deer looks very much like a young Mr Mears !!

Max

I think good old R Mears wrote some of the Survival Book ...the bone tols and gutting the deer bits included...as I understand it...
A very good book anyway - I treasure my copy!

max whitlock

Feb 28, 2010
Teesside
Items for Sale NEW with PICS ( LOTS SO CHECK RIGHT TO THE END! )

List has been updated with items sold and also PRICE REDUCTIONS

many thanks for all replies
Max

max whitlock

Feb 28, 2010
Teesside
All purchased items which have been paid for were posted today as promised

Can the buyers please let me know by PM when their stuff arrives

I have also updated the original post with final price reductions

Many thanks
Max

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE