DD Frontline + whoopies, Canon EOS 400D & Thermarest for sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Trunks

May 31, 2008
Haworth
We have reached capacity in the Trunks household and I have been "encouraged" to sell some gear I don't use anymore. So,for sale there is...

SPF £200 (inc P&P & PP fees)

Canon EOS 400D SLR camera & EFS 18-55mm lens & COSINA 19-35mm lens (slight mark on lens, see pic below).

Although used, this camera has been well looked after, takes a cracking picture and is in full working order. Camera comes in original box, with cables and user manual. Battery charger, original battery & higher rated spare battery. Also included is an 8GB compact flash card. (Only selling because i have bought a 600D).

06.jpg

05.jpg

The cosina lens has a gauge on the plastic bezzel, and a small mark on the lens, although i have never been able to spot any sign of it on the resulting pictures

02.jpg

Sold £30 (was £35) (inc P&P & PP fees)

Thermarest Trail Lite Regular - self inflating sleep-mat

Only used three times, in great condition. Brilliant for bivvying or using as added insulation under the hammock :)

03.jpg

04.jpg

SPF £40
(inc P&P & PP fees)

DD Frontline Hammock fitted with whoopie slings

Barely used Frontline hammock. To save weight & improve setup speed, i have swapped the old suspension to 6ft dyneema whoopie slings. All you need is the tree straps & toggles & your hanging :)

Thanks for looking :)

Last edited:

Trunks

May 31, 2008
Haworth
Is the dd the New one with the poles mate? If it is you have a pm coming :)

It's actually last years model, but i have fitted it with the same type of poles as the new models. Basically they are very thin tent poles that fold in half, with shock cord through the middle :)

I forgot to mention that it has a snake skin sleave with it too...

Trunks

May 31, 2008
Haworth
Price drop on camera & thermarest to get them moving before I go on holiday & they go to eBay....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trunks

May 31, 2008
Haworth
Camera now Sold pending funds...

Any takers for the thermarest?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE