Waterstone and Leather Field Sharpening Kits

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

shep

Maker
Mar 22, 2007
Norfolk
Here is the latest list.

familne - paid thanks
The Cumbrian - paid thanks
Jaysurfer - paid thanks
graham jones - paid thanks
gordonmac - paid thanks
alecf - paid thanks
man of tanith - paid thanks
twodogs - paid thanks
Clive - paid thanks
Kimbo - paid thanks
jimlangam - paid thanks
cappi - paid thanks
stewe69 - paid thanks

Huon - reserved pending travels
subedarmajor - reserved pending funds

Which means there is one more left.

They will all be shipped on Saturday morning.
Nick

shep

Maker
Mar 22, 2007
Norfolk
Sorry prod you just missed out there.

familne - paid thanks
The Cumbrian - paid thanks
Jaysurfer - paid thanks
graham jones - paid thanks
gordonmac - paid thanks
alecf - paid thanks
man of tanith - paid thanks
twodogs - paid thanks
Clive - paid thanks
Kimbo - paid thanks
jimlangam - paid thanks
cappi - paid thanks
stewe69 - paid thanks
javi - paid thanks

Huon - reserved pending travels
subedarmajor - reserved pending funds

Thanks everyone for your interest. I won't take any advance orders for the next batch as I don't know when I'll have a chance do more yet.

shep

Maker
Mar 22, 2007
Norfolk
Ah yes. You beat me to it.
Here they all are finished. All were shipped yesterday. Enjoy. More to come in the new year.

4178999950_6389504c3b.jpg

kimbo

Nomad
Feb 21, 2006
Kent
Right Shep, here's the deal mate; you stop making excellent products out of quality materials with fantastic craftsmanship and I'll stop having to explain to the wife how important it was to make the latest purchase!!!!!!
As you may have guessed, I got my waterstone field kit today and am over the moon with it mate. Absolutely spot on mate. Just the answer I have been looking for as I've never been happy with my field sharpening. Great idea, even better bit of kit.
Can you guess I like it??? haha
ATB
Kim

shep

Maker
Mar 22, 2007
Norfolk
There'll be more to come, but I am going to avoid making a list in advance this time. Once they're made, I'll list 'em

Nika

Forager
May 23, 2009
England
I would like one of these, can you PM me as I don’t always check here but do check my mails often, thanks in advance.

subedarmajor

Forager
May 25, 2008
winterton uk
Mine arrived today, I'm over the moon.
Thanks Shep much appreciated, I'm presuming that the lighter side is the finer grit stone?
It feels like it is.

Now I'll have to find an equally natty looking pouch or bag to carry it all in. ;)

Cheers, Alan.

shep

Maker
Mar 22, 2007
Norfolk
That's right Alan the lighter side is the finer grit. The difference in feel is clearer once it's wet and you start using it. Enjoy.

I've ordered the parts and will start work on the next batch this week. As I posted earlier, I won't take advance orders as it gets too complicated. Watch this space for when they're ready.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE