Waterstone and Leather Field Sharpening Kits

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

shep

Maker
Mar 22, 2007
Norfolk
I always miss my waterstones when I'm sharpening out and about.

These are 1000/6000 grit (medium and fine) combination stones which measure 4x1" (just like a DC4 only thicker).

They come wrapped in a 14" camel hide strop and a piece of nagura stone is threaded onto the leather thong to complete the set up.

I have three available and the price is £25 including postage. Dropped to £20.

4069131247_5607fd1257.jpg

4069891266_243c9f1848.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

chas

Feb 22, 2006
mid essex
Shep, Like your kits, I'd love one BUT will only have the readies by friday, good news I'm an Essex boy too so can meet to pay you and collect kit or send you the money, either way's OK, if it is by you. I'm between Colchester & Chelmsford, PM me if you want to do a deal, phone numbers addresses etc. ATB Chas.

chas

Feb 22, 2006
mid essex
Thanks for the discount, looks like it's cash and a pint then, sorry I haven't got right back to you, all the regular day to day stuff gets in the way. I'll call you thursday night to arrange collection. ATB Chas.

shep

Maker
Mar 22, 2007
Norfolk
Tjwuk,
it looks like these are all gone. I might make more in the new year if a few more folks express an interest.

Huon

Native
May 12, 2004
Spain
Tjwuk,
it looks like these are all gone. I might make more in the new year if a few more folks express an interest.

Consider this an expression of interest.

These look like a clever and useful set-up.

I'd take one in the new year if you make any.

Cheers,

Huon

chas

Feb 22, 2006
mid essex
Shep, oh yeah! they all want one now!!! Roll up, roll up get your field sharpening kits here, hahahahaha. Sorry it's late small boy's (2 & a half yrs old) still drinking milk etc. and my medication is wearing off. ATB Chas. P.S. I'm glad I got in early for a change! He's asleep, night, night.

Last edited:

subedarmajor

Forager
May 25, 2008
winterton uk
I would be interested in purchasing one come the new year.
I'd have grabbed one of these but we're having a stove fitted, hence the lack of readies this time round.

Cheers, Alan.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE