Watermill for roast chicken

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Sep 8, 2020
the world
Hi!

I want to share with you some pictures of my last trip to the river, (just to be clear it was not a survival situation or anything like that, I made it just to have fun and do something different)
I roasted a chicken using a watermill, that I built using mostly hazelnut wood, for the central part I split a log into two parts, and I made the space to fit the main pole with a chainsaw because I didn't have a drill bit big enough, then I made the holes for the paddles with a drill and I glued the two parts together. I think I came out pretty good and the chicken was very yummy! I made also some gold panning that day
I hope u guys like it!

I wish u all a great day!!!

puHXUK.jpg
ponQxM5kj
povxe0JEj

pmW76H2Xj
pmmFyVXgj
pnrTIVgSj
pmwrDi47j

SaraR

Mar 25, 2017
Ceredigion
Hi!

I want to share with you some pictures of my last trip to the river, (just to be clear it was not a survival situation or anything like that, I made it just to have fun and do something different)
I roasted a chicken using a watermill, that I built using mostly hazelnut wood, for the central part I split a log into two parts, and I made the space to fit the main pole with a chainsaw because I didn't have a drill bit big enough, then I made the holes for the paddles with a drill and I glued the two parts together. I think I came out pretty good and the chicken was very yummy! I made also some gold panning that day
I hope u guys like it!

I wish u all a great day!!!

puHXUK.jpg
Neat! :)

Reactions: ASIANGIRLINTHEWILD

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE