Waterbob , emergency home water storage.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bojit

Native
Aug 7, 2010
Edinburgh
Just found this while searching for something totaly different.

It will hold up to 100litres of drinking water in a bath and keep it drinkable for 4 weeks.

I can't find anyone in the uk that does it but in the US it is about$30.

Haha just noticed that they are based in Clearwater florida.

http://www.waterbob.com/Order.do?forward=order

Craig...............

Last edited:

Neumo

Jul 16, 2009
West Sussex
Group buy??? I like the idea of that, especially if we can get them for $30 (or less) plus some postage/border tax.

v-ness

Oct 9, 2010
on a hill in Scotland
The problem always seems to be that the water gets turned off without warning, so you wouldnt get the chance to fill it up.
Would be handy for those people that have had limited supply in NI. They could have had a chance to fill it when the water was on and then not have to worry.

Cool gadget though

Cheers
Ness :)

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Is it me or does the chic on the demo look terrified as she pours the water and in dander of vommitting after drinking?
Perhaps it is just stage fright....
:D

Personally I think it is a bit of overkill, needs the forwarning of water shortages (no point having one unfilled when your mains supply suddenly fails....) and the same or similar could be achieved with a couple of rucksack liners/drybags ...which most of us already have to hand....
If I knew we were going to have a water shortage I would fill all my spare winemaking tubs, demijohns, wine bottles, my drybags, camping water barrel, plastic jugs etc with drinking water and fill the bath with water for flushing the loo thus doubling the water I could save compared to lashing out on one of these.....
Just my thoughts... :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE