*wanted* waterproof mobile phone

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
I'm after a waterproof mobile. It doesn't have to be anything fancy, I only want to be able to make and receive calls and not have to faff about with covers if it is raining. It needs to be unlocked though so I can bung my tesco payg sim in it.

Anyone have one lying around in a drawer gathering dust? I'm sure I can fine something suitable to trade ;)

welchyd1

Jan 4, 2011
Wirral, Merseyside
How waterproof does it need to be? I've got an old Nokia 5140I which is rain and dust proof but not suitable for submersion in water for any length of time. It is currently on the Orange network but can easily be unlocked at a phone shop for a few quid.

Last edited:

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
Why not buy an Aloksak of suitable size? They are guaranteed waterproof and a cheap alternative.
Alan

I have a case but was looking to get away from the hassle of putting it on and off

How waterproof does it need to be? I've got an old Nokia 5140I which is rain and dust proof but not suitable for submersion in water for any length of time. It is currently on the Orange network but can easily be unlocked at a phone shop for a few quid.

Yup waterproof as in rain and being splashed by the sea (I have no desire to go intentionally swimming with it)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE