Withdrawn WANTED. vintage black widow catapult

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

demented dale

Full Member
Dec 16, 2021
2,180
1,243
60
hell
I am looking for an oldish style black widow catapult. The handle has a plastic black widow spider molded into it. If you have got one you will know exactly which catapult I am after. I have added a photo to avoid any confusion. Cheers. daleIMG_1285.JPG
 
Last edited:
Still have my original and now very much vintage Black Widow (pic from the internet)

post-95080-0-13019400-1417688565_thumb.jpg


Not for sale though, not what you wanted to hear i know ;)
 
  • Like
Reactions: CLEM
Still have my original and now very much vintage Black Widow (pic from the internet)

post-95080-0-13019400-1417688565_thumb.jpg


Not for sale though, not what you wanted to hear i know ;)
They are nice but not the one i am after, the one i want is the model between that and the latest one. it has a spider molded into the handle x
 
I liked the ole widow, I was shocked how small they are when I found mine again a few years ago. I couldn’t get my hand through the wrist support to use it.
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE