Wanted swc bushy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mart

Forager
Apr 6, 2008
cumbria
Hi I'm after one of SWC's knives but I'm not keen on stephen's waiting list and I was wondering if anyone had a bushcraft knife or a knife kit that they would be willing to trade? If its a kit I would like mosaic pins but thats not essential. Dont need scales but would like fibre liners. I have lots to trade from camping and climbing equipment, Ice axes. Sharps wise all sorts, bokker mcs, Cold steel Ltc Kukri. Possibly a sthil chainsaw for the right knife or knife. I'm flexible in my expectations and would also combine items to trade.

Thanks, Mart.

Last edited by a moderator:

mart

Forager
Apr 6, 2008
cumbria
Yes I do want a SWC knife but right now I'm not in a position to pay over £200 for a blade. Also I would like to build the knife up personaly as I have some nice wood I would like to use, plus its more satisfying. But I would trade for a bushy blade from another maker if anyone were interested.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE