Traded-no longer available

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jeremyctry

Tenderfoot
Feb 13, 2015
United States
Between Divorce and moving and looking for a new job its been an expensive year. I've spent a lot more time in the woods the last 5 months than I did previously and I've decided that some of my kit pieces just aren't working for me like I want. I'm looking to make some upgrades and in some cases exploring new directions entirely. I've got this knife posted for sale on a couple other forums, but I'm not a full member here so I figured I'd throw it up for trade. The MLL Splinter S is a great knife but I find myself using my Woodlore Clone/SAK Farmer combo almost exclusively. Its been used to prep for and start 1 twig fire and fondled a lot, so like new condition. I know its a long shot but I would love to get into a Karrimor 45 with rocket pouches, low alpine sting with pouches, I would even go with a snugpack rocket pack with pouches. I would be equally interested in Coyote or OD. So if you have one laying around not getting used let me know depending on what you've got I could sweeten the deal. MLL Splinter S (The "MLL SplinterS" was built for heavy duty bush crafting, you'll feel as if it's an extension of your hand, the ideal knife to carry in the field)

Specs:
STYLE: SplinterS.
STEEL: "O1" high carbon steel
Grind: Scandi
BLADE LOOK: Dark Forged
HANDLE: Stabilized Red Padauk with Orange Liners,
HARDWARE: Brass Pins and Flared Tubes.
SHEATH: Kydex Sheath with Badger Claw Belt Loop
OVERALL LENGTH: 8.66" (220mm).
BLADE LENGTH: 4.33" (110mm).
THICKNESS: 0.16" (4mm)

189562-1688c3c237106d95477959b505117300.jpg

189560-961553625338213fe6cf8cf14b96422f.jpg

twig-fire-2-jpg.285241

Last edited:

Phil B

Settler
Jan 28, 2006
Beverley, Yorkshire.
Got 2 packs that *might* interest you. One is an Arktis 40L patrol pack with side pockets (nearly unused).

The other is issue MTP 45 L (made by PRI) pack with matching pockets.

I can email pics.

jeremyctry

Tenderfoot
Feb 13, 2015
United States
Fantastic Knife still available (The "MLL SplinterS" was built for heavy duty bush crafting, you'll feel as if it's an extension of your hand, the ideal knife to carry in the field)

Specs:
STYLE: SplinterS.
STEEL: "O1" high carbon steel
Grind: Scandi
BLADE LOOK: Dark Forged
HANDLE: Stabilized Red Padauk with Orange Liners,
HARDWARE: Brass Pins and Flared Tubes.
SHEATH: Kydex Sheath with Badger Claw Belt Loop
OVERALL LENGTH: 8.66" (220mm).
BLADE LENGTH: 4.33" (110mm).
THICKNESS: 0.16" (4mm)

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE