Wanted off cut

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

porchini

Forager
Sep 18, 2008
stockport
Hi there I was wondering if anybody has a very small piece of olive green ventile cloth going spare, I only need a very small piece for a hood retainer on my ventile smock. If anybody could help me out it would be much appreciated. Thank you

ged

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 16, 2009
In the woods if possible.
Hi there I was wondering if anybody has a very small piece of olive green ventile cloth going spare, I only need a very small piece for a hood retainer on my ventile smock. If anybody could help me out it would be much appreciated. Thank you

Might be able to help you out with something, the wife has odd bits of fabric near enough that description.

Exactly how big a piece do you need?

ged

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 16, 2009
In the woods if possible.
That's fantastic if you have something approx 10cm x 20cm not much at all. Thanks for the reply

No problem. PM me your address and I'll pop a bit in the post. It's the only bit that she can lay her hands on at the moment, it should be big enough but it's a funny shape (being an off-cut) and it's the end of a roll that was taped up so there's a bit of glue from the tape on part of it. I'm sure you won't need the bit with glue on it. I think the colour will be OK, it's on the dark side.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE