Wanted for trade..good air pistol in .22

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

walkaboutman

Jun 26, 2009
sheffield for now
Looking for a good pistol prefer in .22 depending on value i have either an alan woods bushcrafter or a fallkniven TK1 both are unused and in mint condition, the tk1 comes with presentation box. i also have a selection of other knives that i could look at trading if the right item came along. thanks for looking.

scottishwolf

Settler
Oct 22, 2006
Ayr
Any idea of the kind of pistol you are looking for? spring, precharged, pnuematic, co2? And if you don't mind me asking, why .22? Air pistols are far better in .177 . Air pistols aint that powerful and you get a much better trajectory and velocity with the lighter and smaller .177 pellets. Also, is the gun for serious target use or just plinking?

walkaboutman

Jun 26, 2009
sheffield for now
does not have to be .22 can be .177 due to the value im looking at trading i would prefer a gun for serious target use and not just plinking but then again im sure it will get a lot of plinking done, i dont want a pnumatic though co2 is ok as is spring...hope this helps

Like this:-

586-6-revolver.jpg

Neumo

Jul 16, 2009
West Sussex
I have a Crossman EB20 pistol, that is a single shot CO2 powered pistol in the rare .20 size. It's small & very accurate; I have seen it take spinners at 45 yards in the right hands. Comes with an opened tin of pellets, 5 CO2 canistors and a black hardwood target grip (bought from the US). I am after a decent bushcraft knife, such as the 2 you have. PM if interested & I can send a photo.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE