Wanted: Few bits, Trangia fuel bottle...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Squid

Tenderfoot
Jan 9, 2011
Swindon
Trangia fuel bottle, trangia pot grips, round steel mug with folding handles, small maxpedition pouch

Squid

Tenderfoot
Jan 9, 2011
Swindon
Also looking for mini UCO lantern (tealight version), the small round trangia stand, general EDC items to expand my collection...

Squid

Tenderfoot
Jan 9, 2011
Swindon
I have a GM handmade bushcraft knife with leather sheath and firesteel holder.

Trade value around £50

Totumpole

Native
Jan 16, 2011
Cairns, Australia
:wow1: :eek: whats the catch??? Im not sure I'd be getting good value of exchange for the £15 worth of trangia stuff Im offering ;)

In all seriousness, I think thats a bit of an uneven trade.
I would not mind having a GM knife - you got any pics.

Im trying to think what else I could put in, off the top of my head:
1l boiled linseed oil, 2m or so fishing pole (not rod, but pole), some home made copper fishing lures (that still need the rings sealed with solder, but i dont own a soldering iron), small metal trowel (for burying poo and such), mini birch polypore strop I made (glued to wood, it like 5x1inches or something).
Anything take your fancy?:red:

Totumpole

Native
Jan 16, 2011
Cairns, Australia
Nice, is that a convex grind on it?
What else could I add to the fuel bottle & pot handle to make the deal? I'm afraid I dont have a round steel mug or maxpedition bag. I do have a canvas messenger bag, small medium size, skull and crossbones print, Light my fire spillfree cup (with 100ml measure marks), assortment of 60ml bottles (carries enough meths for a day trip with hot lunch and brew), birch mortar (for mortar and pestle - bit of birch log with bowl cut out, sealed with beas wax), maybe one of my SAK's (the one with scissors and screwdriver) or opinel knife, some ration pack bits and bobs, some boil in the bag meals. Erm, not sure what else. Could send the bottle full of meths (as it is now) but not sure of the legality of that. Can you tell im clutching at straws?I Really want that knife.
Will have a closer look at my kit and update further if i find anything else. If you want pics of anything let me know.

Colin

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE