Wanted; Daisy Ryder

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
2,812
0
50
Northampton
Hi all, as per the title I'm after a Daisy Ryder for my lad...plenty of decent things I can swap or good old cash money awaits for the right one. Please pm me if you have one you no longer need.

Cheers, Chad
 
Oh for sure - haven't got one sadly, got three cabinets full of bigger toys....but I'd still love to shoot a Red Ryder...if you find one you will the worlds coolest Dad!

[video=youtube;YleZvTSDC6s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YleZvTSDC6s[/video]
 
I have a Daisy Sonic Model 1916 mistery gun mate, but it's not for sale at any price. I'll do you some pics though if you want?
Si
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE