WANTED air rifle

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
So thats around 250 shots per charge? Dont the gun club offer refills?

Not trying to put you off buying a bottle m8. I had one, i got it for my 410k more than anything which knocked out about 60 good usable shots so i needed it. Then i bought an MFR and realised i didn't The air ranger has more shots by a fair way than the MFR (also .177) I just think that for what you will need its a waste of money. Its only my opinion like. Try the route i suggest or enquire about it. Better yet buy another 400cc bottle. Much easier to transport and will double your shots and cheaper. Also bear in mind that the adaptor to fit your bottle will cost another £50 ish.

You could buy 3 400cc bottles for the price of an air tank and it would still be easier to transport. Just slap another on and away you go. Oh and buy some O rings, you'll need em, good ones are white and made of delrin i think its called

Just a thought.

Soloman

Settler
Aug 12, 2007
Scotland
Your probably right about the capacity,and when the novilty wears off ill be just fine.
I wasnt going to get one of the huge ones perhaps 3-7 ltrs.
When i go down to my shoot ive seen me spend a good few hours plinking at targets when nothings about,with no cocking i was suprised how fast you can run through a hundred shots.
Soloman

ojs

Jun 13, 2009
Much Hoole, lancashire
Hi.
Not sure whether any of this lot would be of interest to anyone but here goes.
Unfortunately the time has come for me to get rid of some of the boys toys including the following air rifles.
Hw57 .177 +hawke optics scope
SMK Mod 20 .22 + 3-9 x 40 scope
BSA cadet.- has had the barel and chamber polished
BSA mercury polished up to silver with unusual stock + hawke optics scope

All of them are in very very good condition but soon moving house soon and I have no where to shoot or keep them so open to reasonable offers.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE