Sold THEOBEN ''Evolution'' Air Rifle

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Forest fella

Jul 2, 2008
Gloucestershire
I'm selling this Theoben ''Evolution'' 22 air rifle it's hardly been used and its been in my gun safe 3 yr's, It's been out every few months just to keep it firing.
Comes with a Hawke HK3211 Airmax 5.5-16X44AO Scope.
With Gun bag and LOGUN Bore cleaning kit in belt pouch.
gun 1.jpg

gun 3.jpg

gun 2.jpg

gun 5.jpg

gun 4.jpg
gun 6.jpg
I've tried to show the small marks / indents where it was stored in my safe with my other rifles there on the Butt End.
I had a look online and in this Condition I think £400 posted is Fair.
Over 18's and UK Buyer's ONLY Please.
All payments via PayPal.
Cheers

Last edited:

Broch

Life Member
Jan 18, 2009
Mid Wales
www.mont-hmg.co.uk
This document is a pretty good discussion on the subject and table 6 (at the end of the document) shows very little loss over six months even for a cocked piston - probably contrary to expected.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
This document is a pretty good discussion on the subject and table 6 (at the end of the document) shows very little loss over six months even for a cocked piston - probably contrary to expect
Which document Broch??

I think you forgot to attach it.

Bazzworx

Mar 5, 2009
North Wilts
I really miss my Theoben evolution, they are lovely air rifles. The gas ram failed in mine and the gun shop persuaded me to change it for a spring. Big mistake, although it was on the legal limit it had one hell of a twang. I sold it in the end as I stopped using it in favour of my other gun. If I wasn't spending so much money on building work I'd be considering buying this.

dragonferret

Oct 10, 2005
pl9
I'm selling this Theoben ''Evolution'' 22 air rifle it's hardly been used and its been in my gun safe 3 yr's,
Comes with a Hawke HK3211 Airmax 5.5-16X44AO Scope.
With Gun bag and LOGUN Bore cleaning kit in belt pouch.
View attachment 72212

View attachment 72211

View attachment 72215

View attachment 72216

View attachment 72217
View attachment 72218
I've tried to show the small marks / indents where it was stored in my safe with my other rifles there on the Butt End.
I had a look online and in this Condition I think £400 posted is Fair.
Over 18's and UK Buyer's ONLY Please.
All payments via PayPal.
Cheers

Is it still for sale ?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE