Vostok watches.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Silverback 1

Native
Jun 27, 2009
WEST YORKSHIRE
From what i can gather the Vostock watches that Heinnie are selling are Vostock(Europe)branded whereas the Russian made ones,which are very highly regarded, are also a lot cheaper,loads of info/reviews on You-Tube.

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
hi johnnyboy1971 bid tv do vostok watches a lot cheaper than that have a look on there sites for when there up next as they do specials on them let me know how you get on regards dave

jeffz

Forager
Apr 4, 2011
Surrey
The Vostok Europe watches look pretty nasty. For that sort of money, you could get a really sophisticated G-Shock and a proper Vostok. And have change for a meal for two.

Prawnster

Jun 24, 2008
St. Helens
If I remember right the Vostok watches are made in the factory that used to make them for the Soviet military. You will struggle to find a better engineered watch for three times their price. The bracelets are awful though.
The Vostok (Europe) watches are made in one of the Baltic states I think and although they are using more expensive parts and are probably finished better they don't have the same backstory or character in my opinion.

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
Ah ah i see. Didn't realise there was a European and soviet model. In that case I will leave them alone and look at some others.

Thanks for that peoples.

seg1959

Forager
Feb 8, 2010
Surrey, UK

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE