Vintage Jowelka knife hobo camp knife. vintage slow match. set of carving chisels

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
Hi guys I have up for sale or trade this vintage jowelka folder. am no collector but its the first and only knife by this company ive ever seen. apparently it was made in about 1960 to 1970.

the model is called hobo camper so i am told and it looks good for its age after a polish up.
its probably worth a lot more i dont know but am asking £20. posted to your door paypal only.
I may be interested in swapping this for an item from my list at the bottom of this post.
the second item is a 1950s flintstriker/ slowmatch. it is in mint condition for its age but i think the match needs soaking in saltpetre. it does date from about 1950 and is in mint condition. ive never seen the likes of this before.the red part is bakalite i believe though ive never seen red bakalite. very rare item and very bushcrafty. its about the same length as a clipper lighter.
£30. or offers of swaps from my list below.

and finally a modern set of wood carning chisels they are in vgc but probably need a sharpen. though they seem quite sharp to me
they are quite small and really nice to look at but am not a carving person so you can take them for £7.oo posted to your door. paypal only.

my swaps list includes
fixed blade bushy knife. blade blank prefer enzo trapper. but consider others. including puukko blades.
swap whole lot for a gransfors bruks wildlife hatchet.
also wanting barnet diablo catapult.
msr dromedary 4ltr water bag.
small coleman petrol stove.
hultafors knife the one with the green handle must be as new or new.
mora fireknife.
bear grylls ultimate knife plain edge not serrated.
bear grylls pocket sharpener. must be as new.
basic archery bow single piece fibreglass (perfect)))))
crossbow.
high quality cree torch or headlight.
military compass prefer british ie barker. condition not too important
cheers guys

Last edited:

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
for those who may have the items ive listed on my swaps/ wanteds. if you check round my other posts ive got items still available i can thro in to sweeten any dealing we do. just serch my other posts. cheers GB

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
price drop one and only. knife jowelka made in ireland for a germen company was £20 now £12. posted to your door.
flint slow match runs on normal lighter flints was £30. now £20. posted to your door.
both items paypal only.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE