Saynor cooke and ridal rare vintage folder (final price drop)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
hi guys I have for sale or trade a saynor cook and ridal. folding (bleeding knife) rare as martian rock horse P++
its in absolutely lovely condition for its age which has to be around 1940. 50
beautiful item in its own right but not my sort of thingthe blade is lambfoot but with an inch sharpened section on the back of the tip of the blade it loks like its never been used. am unsure of the handle material but I believe its ebony
£60 will add this wonderful folder to your collection posted and paypalled. uk only or I will swap it for.
one of these items listed below.
francis barker m88 compass in good cosmetic and working order
cammenga 3h compass must be recent and in great order.
Fairbairn sykes commando knife in great condition.
Ontario us navy pilots knife in good condition
k bar usmc knife
a wright bushcraft knife
ghurka kukri with sheath must be genuine and not a tourist jobby condition important.
eagle industries kettle in good clean condition.
Hudson bay brass tinderbox with mag glass in lid must be mint condition.
photos up very soon.
knife available to persons 18 years and older. cheers guys.

Last edited:

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
Tuesday morning bump to the top floor. and a ten pound reduction on this for quick sale. all the possible trades still apply the same.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
Now down to £45 final price drop for quick sale. all trades still hold just the same.
additions to the trade list are. die cast model of Lysander aircraft.
Mercator k55k in green but must be in immaculate condition

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
nobody interested in this piece of Sheffield cutlery history. just wondering and pondering that if any wanted a nice everyday carry lambfoot all it would take
would be to grind the back edge round so that its not sharp and hey presto lovely saynor lambfoot. incidentally this knife has never been used for its original purpose. apparently they were used originally by farm type vets. for lancing animal problems but this one has not been used so is as new aside for a liitle amount of discolouration on the blade.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
morning guys im doing one final price drop on this beautiful little folder. price started at £60 now it has gone to half that so its yours for £30. to let it go for less would insult the quality and Sheffield cutlery history that comes with it.
I will however trade it for
a die cast model of a westland Lysander aircraft.
an as new Mercator k55k lock knife in reed green
a Hudson bay brass tinderbox with mag glass in the lid
a Fairbairn sykes knife
a light my fire knife. in as new condition
a mora bushcraft black knife
a bear grylls compact parang in first class condition

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE