Victorinox One-Hand Trekker Lockblade heads up

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tombear

On a new journey
Jul 9, 2004
Rossendale, Lancashire
My apologies if this is old hat but Amazon in the US is selling off Victorinox One-Hand Trekker Lockblades for $24.98 or £11.94 in real money. If you buy something else with it for 2 cents or more you qualify for free internal postage.

Trekkerhttp://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000687B44/ref=s9_asin_title_1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-3&pf_rd_r=18B5JZTKQ6M5JD6K90A4&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=320448801&pf_rd_i=507846

Since a mate in the US is happy to forward me stuff herself has ordered me one. I already have a knife pretty much the same which I like a lot but realy wanted the one hand opening feature (and can pass the old one onto one of the boys when they are of an age for lock knives.)

Shame about the black scales. Maybe I'll have some mammoth ivory ones put on one day
;-{D)

ATB

Tom

Warrigal

Nov 11, 2006
Brisbane Australia
I love the One hand Trailmaster ( here in Oz) It is my work EDC and the running around town doing errands EDC. Bloody great I have a couple in storage for later in life. The only thing the extremly hard life the current one has had means the serrations are nearly smooth. I don't blame the knife for that though.
Carl

Warrigal

Nov 11, 2006
Brisbane Australia
Duncan they do the same knife without the serrations ( and the thumb hole) Over here it is the same product code as the OHO but without one hand opener written after the code. If you really want a plain one give me six months and mine will be pretty close to smooth LOL
Carl

i have used the straight locking but non one hand opener for the last 15 years the Hunter i think.
Top knife and my fav for EDC bar the fact the blade is 1/8" to long AND its fitted with a blade saftey catch :rolleyes: (though that can be removed)

I would like a one handed open with straight blade :D
wouldnt even mind the Rescue tool with the straight blade and one hand open as i can see it when it gets Dropped
ATB

Duncan

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE