Spyderco Bug Stainless

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

hughlle1

Nomad
Nov 4, 2015
London
cheers for the heads up. Knowing amazon it'll probably only be a £1 reduction (my experience looking through their deals is that they do lots of cheap items with relatively small discounts, but because of the initial price, can be advertised as "40% off etc"

Wiseman

Tenderfoot
Apr 25, 2014
Leeds
Yeah, could be unfortunately. They do throw the occasional good one in though - forget what the price was but they did a Vic Spartan really cheap sometime in the last few months. But gutted I missed it :(
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
I think HH must have been selling them at cost or as a loss leader, but for a while they had them at a fiver, and that was delivered. I bought six. Everyone's got them on their keyrings :D
They are the handiest, wee at hand sharp thing I know of :approve:
Not sure if I'd pay £11 for one right enough :dunno: but then HH is now selling them for nearly fourteen quid.

http://www.heinnie.com/spyderco-bug

M

hughlle1

Nomad
Nov 4, 2015
London
Yeah, i was watching some reviews and every one stated they were about $7, i'd buy the lot at that price, but the comment all seemed to indicate that they had suddenly doubled in price.

I picked one up for £11. Pricey, but i do like it, and alas my victorianox is a little to big to fit into the key wallet i recently bought, so this should hopefully do the trick :) I rarely need a knife when in town but those occasions that i do, it is infuriating to have nothing but a key to use as a saw :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE